Sunday 25 August 2013

Big & Little Take on the World

I couldn't be happier that my little, who is one of my closest friends, has a father who is a pilot 
 which means she can get flights across the world for a super reasonable price
AKA MY LITTLE AND HER TWIN CAME TO VISIT ME IN AUSTRALIA! 
What a perfect week filled with sight seeing, snuggles and big/little love
Some of the highlights that were new experiences for me were:

Badde Mannors Cafe in Glebe


The Sydney Wild Life Zoo

The Sydney Aquarium 


Maddam Tussauds Wax Museum


The Governor's Palace 


Paddington Markets- I got my palms and face read by a "Goddess of the Gypsies"


Just some more pictures of my lovely week with my little and her twin
it was so nice to see a familiar face and to snuggle her for a while :) 
I'll miss her until December. 


No comments:

Post a Comment