Saturday 4 April 2015

Lost & Found

Friday, April 3, 2015
Kasia is found
I don't know the details but I know her body has been found
She'd been missing for 8 days 
Now family and loved ones can truly start to morn

Kasia was found on Good Friday
It is a day of sorrow and of joy
a day of endings and new beginnings
It was on this day that Christ died for us
the passion of Christ on the cross
Such a tragic and painful time to reflect on
and yet full of hope
for our sins are forgiven & Christ will rise

Today those emotions are made even more real
Sadness & joy
Pain & hope 
Endings & Beginnings
Kasia is gone
and people can start to have closure now
Her body is found
This horrible accident is beyond understanding
it is heartbreaking and painful

At the same time there is a sense of hope & joy
our plans to travel to visit each other in Poland and Florida no longer exist
As hard as it is knowing I won't see Kasia again here on Earth
I have peace in my heart knowing that Kasia's body is found
She is no longer lost
I have confidence in her faith
I pray she's resting happily with Jesus
God willing, I will see her again

I can just picture Kasia 
running around joyfully in Heaven with Jesus and our loved ones
it's one of the happiest things I could ever imagine

Young, beautiful, faithful lives being cut short 
that is something I will never understand
but I trust that His plan is greater
She is found
Her body can now be laid to rest 
Her soul is rejoicing eternally



No comments:

Post a Comment